Sections

Weather Forecast

Close

Christmas Day house fire stopped by firefighters in McIntosh

McINTOSH, Minn.—Firefighters stopped a Christmas Day fire from spreading in McIntosh putting it out in the bedroom where it started.

The fire, thought to have begun with a candle flame, was extinguished at a home at 120 First St. N.E. after fire officials were called at 4:09 p.m. Monday. The McIntosh and Erskine fire departments were among multiple responders to the incident.

Advertisement
randomness